Monday, May 14, 2007

Changing for the better

Hope you have a great weekend celebrating Mother's Day.

Time flies very quickly and now is already at the mid of May 2007. What have I accomplished so far? It's time to sit down for a personal review of our personal objectives. This month is favourable for me to do some re-organisings according to Marie Callas. For me, I have accomplished the goal of being more compassionate and tolerant to my closed ones like family, good friends and colleagues. Yup, I was once a bad-tempered guy. Kids are scared of me and they kept quiet whenever I reached home after work. Those around me said they noticed of the change in me, and since then, I feel that I have achieved more in my work than before. It's the good energies working in favour of me. Thanks Marie Callas for that because I have received a very good rating for my work performance too. That's a very positive signal spiritually.

3 comments:

angela said...

Hi Suppiah...

I can see that Marie Callas really change your life.

I hope to see something good happening in my life soon too...

Cheers to Marie Callas

Angela

L. Suppiah said...

Dear Angela

I'm very sure Marie can change your life better. Have faith and belief and you will see great changes!

Suppiah

angela said...

Dear Suppiah

Thanks so much for your 'support'. This really help me a lot.

I came across many negative comments about Marie Callas on the internet, too bad huh.

Cheers
Angela