Sunday, February 11, 2007

Chinese New Year approaching again

Chinese New Year is again around the corner. In the Chinese zodiac, the coming new year will be a year of pig! I am not a Chinese but a few of my colleagues and friends are. I think they deserve to have a big celebration. For myself and my family, we will be enjoy the long holidays next week in which my company will be closed. I will only be back working on 26 February so it's so exciting!

Traffic jams are common during this period because everyone will be visiting friends and relatives. I pray for the peace and safety of all drivers, and that there won't be any fatal accidents this year (kind of a faint hope but I just want everyone to be safe and happy).

Weather has begun to get very hot too as is synonymous with this festive seasons. It's time for some aircon and coolness.

No comments: